$260 per week
10/146 Rupert Street
You have to view this spacious ground floor apartment in a great position.
Situated within walking distance to Tottenham Train Station, Central West Plaza and the Barkly Street scene.
- 2 good sized bedrooms both with built in robe.
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space.
- Separate lounge.
- Good sized bathroom/laundry combination with separate bath.
- Timber floors in living area and tiled kitchen.
- Undercover carpark.
***HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION***
1. On our website westwoodfn.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2. If you are on any other property portal send us an email enquiry via the Email Agent button. This will start the process.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST register. If you do not register for an inspection time - that inspection may not proceed and you will not be able to inspect the premises.
So, DON'T MISS OUT - book an inspection time today! If there are no times set for inspections for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
Please ensure that you bring photographic identification with you to the inspection.